Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Online Service: complaint service is too slow

complaint service is too slow
Category: Online Service Letter
This letter complains to an online service that their servers and other connections are too slow.


1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

Hello,

I became a customer of

I own a , so I don’t believe that the speed of
my hardware is at fault. I think that with the increasing use of
animation, audio and video, and elaborate graphics on the Internet,
’s system is just too slow.

I would like to remain a customer, but only if is
taking action to speed up the connections and decrease load time.
Please contact me and let me know what steps, if any, are being taken.
Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl:

No comments: