Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SOLICITATION OF CONTRIBUTION TO HIGH SCHOOL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN

SOLICITATION OF CONTRIBUTION TO HIGH SCHOOL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN

[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]

[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
John Smith
XYZ Inc.
1234 First Street
Suite 567
Anycity, Anystate 85245]

Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],

Hi [NAME, ex. John Smith]. Long time no see. How are things with your family?

I have volunteered to assist with the most recent Fundraising Campaign for [NAME OF HIGHSCHOOL]. I guess that’s a long-winded way of saying I’m someone who gets to call up his old buddies to hit them up for donations. I’m sure you’re well aware of the Campaign, however I have enclosed some promotional materials, which might help you decide if you would like to contribute.

On a serious note, I personally feel heavily indebted to the school and I consider it a very worthwhile cause to support. I hope you share my sentiments. I would love to discuss this further with you if you wish, and I have pledged to write and call some of my close friends to solicit their support.

I will try to give you a call in the near future to discuss the Campaign. Thanks for your anticipated support.

Sincerely,

[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]

No comments: