Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Online Service: complaint online service censors content

This letter complains to an online service that they are censoring content that you feel you should have a right to see.

1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

01 April, 2005

Hello,

I became a customer of

I am an adult, and completely capable of deciding what material I want
to see and what material I wish to avoid. Since there are many software
products available now which allow parents to control what areas of the
Web their children can view, there seems to be no reason why
should need to censor its service.

Please contact me and explain why you feel the need to censor what your
customers may see online. I will use this information to decide whether
or not I wish to remain a customer of . Thank you
for your time.

Regards,

Jim Karter

encl:

No comments: