Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Love Letter No. 3 - Proclamation

Dearest (Name):

Just as a poet needs inspiration to write a masterpiece

I need you ...

Just as an artist needs a subject for his work of art,

I need you ...

Just as a teacher needs a pupil to mold into greatness,

I need you ...

Just as a composer needs a theme to create a timeless melody,

I need you ...

For without you, (Name), my life would be empty of all inspiration. There will be no work of art for me to gaze at; no person of greatness before me; no timeless melody to listen to. My life will exist in shades of gray instead of vibrant colors, and I will be less than whole.

In the past, the proper words have escaped me, and my innermost feelings have been kept locked away in the depths of my heart. No more - for through this letter, I proclaim to you, (Name), my undying love and eternal devotion.

Yours forever,

(Name)




This letter was written by Ara John Movsesian . It along with other letters of love and romance can be found in his book entitled Pearls of Love: How to Write Love Letters & Love Poems published by the Electric Press.

No comments: