Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Love Letter No. 9 - Pleasant Memories

Dear (Name),

Greetings from (Name of City/Country)! I hope this letter finds you well. Since last I saw you, I've been very busy with (school/work/my duties). I've wanted to write you for quite sometime now, but it seems as though every time I got started something would come up, and I'd have to stop. I'm sure you can understand that.

(Name), I often think of that wonderful evening when we first met-the first time I saw you - the first time we spoke to each other - the first time we touched - the first time we kissed. It seems just like yesterday because I keep such precious memories constantly alive in the pages of my mind.

(Name), I just haven't felt the same since I met you. Knowing that you are in this world excites me and makes my body tingle all over. I get butterflies in my stomach, and my heart skips a beat.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I miss your smile, I miss your soft caress, I miss your tender kiss and most of all I miss the thrill of just being (at your side/with you).

(Name), please write me and tell me how you're doing even if it's just a small note. Until I hear from you, or better yet, until we meet again, my thoughts are with you.

Your Loving Friend,

(Name)



This letter was written by Ara John Movsesian . It along with other letters of love and romance can be found in his book entitled Pearls of Love: How to Write Love Letters & Love Poems published by the Electric Press.

No comments: