Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Love Letter No. 10 - Yearning

Dear (Name),

Greetings from (city/state/country)! I sincerely hope that all is well with you and yours. I am fine. Surprisingly, I've been keeping myself quite busy since I last saw you. Which reminds me, the last time we were together I had a (ball/blast/great time), and you were so (charming/crazy/funny/hilarious) I couldn't get over it. In fact, I still haven't.

(Name), I think of you every day - I can't help myself! Memories of pleasant times with you are hard to suppress, and my being so far away from you doesn't help matters either because it makes me wish I could be with you even more. Truthfully, knowing that you are alive and I can't be with you is an unbearable torment.

(Name), when will I see you again? I can't stand the pain and anguish of our separation much longer. I yearn to gaze into your captivating eyes. I crave your tender touch, your warm embrace and your passionate kiss. I yearn for the day when I can be with you again.

Until that (fateful/wonderful) day arrives, I wish you the best life has to offer. (Name), please take good care of yourself and write me as soon as you can.

Love,

(Name)



This letter was written by Ara John Movsesian . It along with other letters of love and romance can be found in his book entitled Pearls of Love: How to Write Love Letters & Love Poems published by the Electric Press.

No comments: