Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Love Letter No. 8 - Declarations

(Name),(Name),(Name),

Your name is pure music to my ears. Truly, I could call it out loud a million times and never tire of its sound.

(Name), believe me when I say that not a minute passes without my thoughts turning to you. At this very moment, I wish you were here holding me in your arms and kissing me on my lips - I would not tire of that either.

Surely you must know how difficult it is for me to pretend as though all is well when you are so far away. In all honesty, I am very depressed these days and lack my usual sense of humor. All my friends tell me to lighten up, but then, they can't understand the torment of my loneliness. How can I lighten up when my heart is torn hopelessly between two (worlds/continents/countries/states/cities)?

Yesterday, I saw someone who reminded me of you, and I had to look twice. You know, something deep down in my heart was hoping against all hope that, by some miracle, it was really you standing on the corner and not some stranger. Truthfully, this has been happening to me a lot lately, and each time my disappointment increases. Sometimes I wonder just how I'm going to last another (No. of days/weeks/months).

(Name), the fact is, if it weren't for your letters, my loneliness would be totally devastating. They really keep me going and are a source of great comfort and joy. In truth, I crave them with a passion and whenever one arrives at my mailbox, my heart races with anticipation, for the words which lie within are my only direct bridge to you.

(Name), I pray that the Lord will keep you well, so that someday soon, you can come safely back to me. This is my greatest wish.

Until that day is a reality, I remain

Your Eternal Love,

(Name)


This letter was written by Ara John Movsesian . It along with other letters of love and romance can be found in his book entitled Pearls of Love: How to Write Love Letters & Love Poems published by the Electric Press.

No comments: