Your Ad Here
Google
 

Home | Love | Travel

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Love Letter No. 6 - Excitement

Dear (Name),

I had to write you as soon as I could to express just how much I enjoyed being with you last (night/day of week). I really had a great time! To be honest, I have never felt as happy, as content or as excited about being with someone as I was with you. The whole (evening/night/day) was a joy to experience.

Truthfully, (Name), you are a class act. Even though I met you only recently, I feel as though I've known you for a long time. I consider myself a good judge of character, and from what I've seen, you are a one-in-a-million (guy/gal). You're so unpredictable and exciting yet so stable in that you seem to know what you want out of life. You're so strong (physically/emotionally) yet you seem to have a gentle and compassionate nature. You are so intelligent yet so humble and down to earth. Last but not least, you are so (good-looking/handsome/beautiful) yet not in the least bit conceited. All these are endearing qualities which attract me very much.

(Name), whenever I think of you, my heart skips a beat, and my senses swirl in anticipation of seeing you once again. You have become the Ambrosia of my heart, and I am drawn to you as a bee is to honey.

Your Loving Friend,

(Name)


This letter was written by Ara John Movsesian . It along with other letters of love and romance can be found in his book entitled Pearls of Love: How to Write Love Letters & Love Poems published by the Electric Press.

No comments: